Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Upcoming 2nd Semester

Summer is coming to an end now. How do you spent your holidays? I actually did nothing much during this summer. Mom started nagging me since last month as I spent most of my time in front of my computer.

Due to the slow internet speed, I can't really abuse my download speed. The unstable line also denied me from playing my favorite online game - DoTA. So, I have to play it offline with AI which I find it utterly dumb and unchallenged. The internet only provide me for facebooking, reading news and chat with my friends.

I don't really meet up with my ex-college friends in KL frequently as they are always busy with their studies. Besides that, my parents also dislike the idea of me staying at my sis' place in KL.

I was asked to do housework sometimes and follow my dad back to his hometown every fortnight to clean my grandmother's house. It was a job that nobody will enjoy doing.

I'm looking forward to go back to the UK as I will not waste my time on doing things that I don't enjoy. At least the internet line over there is better and I can meet up with my university friends almost daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment